Hi there! I’m Karin and Welcome to Renovated Faith!
- Do you feel you uninspired or worry your home projects won’t turn out like you envision?
- Are time and money obstacles to make your home décor ideas a reality?
- Do you ever fear failure and want a little encouragement and help along the way?
I’ve found that SO many women struggle when it comes to finding inspiration to decorate and upgrade their homes. And even when they find an idea they love, oftentimes the high cost or lack of a cohesive plan crushes their vision before it even gets off the ground. Not to mention the time it takes to research exactly how to make it happen.
I get it! I know how it feels to spend too much time and money on a project that doesn’t look at all like you envisioned.
But Renovated Faith is here to help!
This is a warm and welcoming environment where women can find inspiration and detailed tutorials to make your house into the home you’ve always wanted!
When Jeremy and I first got married, we found ourselves in a tiny home with an even smaller budget. But those blank empty walls called out to me and I found ways to transform our house into a home without spending a fortune.
Unexpectedly, I learned something amazing in the process…that the best transformation within those four walls was not just in my furniture projects or home décor hacks, but actually in myself!
I realized God wants to transform us in the same way a curbside reject becomes a showroom-worthy furniture piece. Whatever trial you are facing, He wants to transform it – oftentimes from a hot mess to a thing of beauty and purpose!
Before I knew it I was posting my projects online but what I thought would be a record of renovating my house is actually the details of how God is renovating me!
God never leaves a project half-done…He continually works on each one of us, as a lavish expression of His amazing grace.
That’s why each of Renovated Faith’s blog posts includes a step-by-step DIY tutorial with an encouraging devotional at the end. While Renovated Faith inspires and equips women to turn their house into a home, it also demonstrates how God offers hope to transform our hearts.
Renovated Faith Will Give You:
- Budget-friendly DIY hacks for the look you want at a fraction of the price
- Easy, step-by-step tutorials to make your vision a reality (with no surprises!)
- Inspiring devotionals to encourage your heart as you transform your home
I invite you to use my personal collection of detailed, step-by-step tutorials that show you exactly how you can make your own version of something that’s entirely within your ability to create. You will be amazed at all YOU can do and I’m here to help!
Renovated Faith Is Not:
- Just Another DIY or Home Decor Blog — I am committed to showing you every single step of how to create amazing projects that will blow your mind. They may not all be accomplished in an evening, but by the time you’re done, you will be SO happy with the results!
- About Keeping Up With The Joneses. – The last thing you need in life is someone urging you to hop on the latest trend – only because it’s the latest trend. I’m all about helping your home to be a reflection of your tastes and who God created you to be. Your home décor should serve you, not the other way around.
- An Etsy Shop – All of my wall art, checklists, and home decorating tips can be found in my printable library for free (CLICK HERE for access!) God has blessed me and I want to be a blessing to you!
Favorite Tutorials & Posts
Want to check out some popular posts? These are some of my favorite blog posts and the most popular ones on Renovated Faith:
- Why I Don’t Use Chalk Paint on Furniture
- The Easiest Way to Make a Bow (For Wreaths & Home Décor)
- The Secret to Adding Ribbon to A Christmas Tree
- How To Spray Paint Door Knobs So They Last
- How To Use Paint as a Stain (7 Shade Options
- Easy DIY Driftwood Finish With Latex Paint
- How to Add Instant Curb Appeal on A Budget
- The Hands Down Best Greige Wall Color
- Easy Hummingbird Feeder From a Chandelier
- The $20 Solution to An Ugly Fireplace (How To Whitewash Brick Easily)
- Upgrade Your House To Sell (The Easiest Fixes With The Most ROI)
- How to Sand Furniture in Less Than 5 Minutes
- The Best Paint for Cabinets (24 Brands Blind-Tested and Reviewed)
- The Best DIY Curtain Hacks (How I Saved Hundreds on Curtains)
- My Favorite Navy Paint Color
NOW LET’S CONNECT! Join 40,000 Other DIYers Like You Who Enjoy RenovatedFaith.com!
Once a week I’ll send you an inspirational email with creative ideas and encouragement. I promise to never spam you (that is so not cool) and your email address will never be shared.
Watch Me Make It!
I have so much fun on Pinterest and love dreaming up creative DIY projects and home decor. I have lot of creative boards for DIY, Home Decor, Furniture Refinishing and Faith!