Welcome to Renovated Faith!
I’m Karin, a blogger and DIY fanatic.
The purpose of Renovated Faith is to inspire and equip women to transform their house into a home while demonstrating how God offers hope to transform our hearts. Anyone can renovate a house but only God can renovate our hearts.
I love writing, DIY projects, and combining the two. When I’m not spending time with my husband Jeremy and daughter Morgan, you’ll find me refinishing furniture in the garage or watering plants in my greenhouse. Some of my favorite things include Dr. Pepper, my electric sander and my Aggie ring.
After seminary, I had the privilege of serving in full-time Adult Education Ministry and Women’s Ministry. However, my greatest opportunity for growth has been through my daughter Morgan. In becoming a mom, I can begin to see the depth of love that our Father has for us…
Through Renovated Faith, I explore the transformative power of God to help us reach our greatest potential in Him. God never leaves a project half-done…He continually works on each one of us, as a lavish expression of His amazing grace.
That’s what the Christian life is. It is a process of transformation that can only be done by His Hands.
Although I am fabulously flawed, my hope is that you will be encouraged, challenged and blessed to see how God desires to transform us to be more and more like Him.
Anyone can renovate a house, but only God can renovate your heart and mind.
Thanks for dropping by! I invite you to grab warm cup of coffee and stay a while…
Be sure to follow the fun here!
MOST POPULAR POSTS THIS WEEK
- A Better Alternative To Chalk Paint (The Best Type of Paint for Wood Furniture)
- Three Easy Steps to a DIY Driftwood Finish on Any Surface
- 27 Tips for Selling Your House Fast in 2020 (Home Staging Checklist PDF)
- How to Whitewash a Brick Fireplace (Faux German Smear with Paint!)
- The Easiest & Quickest Way to Spray Paint Door Knobs that LAST
- The Easiest Burlap Bow Tutorial (The Secret to Making a Burlap Bow!)
- Why I Don't Use Chalk Paint on Furniture : Best Latex Paint for Furniture
- EASY Gel Stain Over Stain Technique (Also How to Gel Stain Over Paint!)
- How to Apply Paint that Looks Like Stain (Barnwood Stain with Latex!)
- Make Layered Doormats with Fabric (Interchangeable for ANY Season!)